Cotton Candy and Caramel Apple for Your Feet?

Earlier this week, I went to the Eastern Idaho State Fair. It's held in my hometown -- the "Potato Capital of the World" -- Blackfoot, Idaho. (If you ever have a chance the week of Labor Day and want something interesting to do, I highly recommend it!)

I always look forward to it. It's a tradition. I think it's a perfect kick-off for fall season. It's an old-fashioned, down-home, good-time-for-all kind of fair. Fun for all ages. I go there every year, basically for the food. So much good food I'm gaining 20 lbs just thinking about it. They have Tigers Ears, Tortatoes, Potato Ice Cream, Fresh Corn on the Cob, Fried Everything, and, last but not least, Caramel Apples and Cotton Candy!

I thought that maybe I could bring a little piece of my hometown nostalgia back to Utah with me. You can experience a little of my culture, and kick off your fall season with our Caramel Apple and Cotton Candy pedicures. It may sound funny, but they smell really DELICIOUS, and they really bring that old-fashioned fair atmosphere to the salon. Plus, spa pedicures are calorie-free.

We hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment