I Live, Breathe, and Eat Hair... Sometimes Literally

I've been in this industry for 14 years. I've seen it evolve and, sadly, have been here long enough to see trends resurge.

I do have to admit it is my passion. I am constantly looking for ways to make my job easier and your life at home easier; and ways to make you feel better and look better. I'm always on the lookout for products that perform better. Things that make you look younger. Ways to cut and color hair to make your best features pop.

I'm always searching to see what's new, what's in style for the season. I want to be a step ahead to help you keep yourself up. To be the "go to" person for all your beauty related questions.

I live, breathe, and eat hair. Sometimes literally. Most restaurant patrons who find a hair in their food want to complain, stop eating, order something new. I usually figure it fell off me and keep going. I was at the eye doctor the other day and he asked me if one of my eyes was bothering me. I said no, not really. He then proceeded to pluck a hair out of my eye. He told me it looked like a cut piece of hair. Not my color. No big deal to me. I guess I'm just a part of my surroundings now, and they're a part of me.

Anyway, the whole point of this is to let you know if you have any questions about this industry, please ask! I don't think I know it all, but I know where to find it if I don't. Email your questions and I'll try to get back to them as soon as I can.

michelle@culturessalon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment