Luxurious Lashes

So, long luxurious lashes are all the rage. We see them EVERYWHERE. I loooove the look, but I have a little problem. I'm lazy. I could use false eyelashes, but to get those on perfectly (for me) takes hours. I would try lash extensions, but seriously, they take about 2 hours to apply, and you have to get them refitted about every 2 to 3 weeks. I don't have that much extra time nor do I want to shell out the extra cash for that. (The good ones can cost close to $200 each visit.)

Well, Mirabella came to my rescue and I am tickled pink! They just came out with the Fringe Benefits Eyelash Kit. Now, that's something I figured I could do. It doesn't seem like I would have to exert too much effort. I mean, I already put on mascara, so how hard could it be?

Funny thing is, I've always been fairly satisfied with my left side lashes when they have mascara. But my right ones have always been sparse and stubby.

The kit comes with a product called Lash Therapy, which is a conditioner you put on at night to condition, lengthen, and strengthen. I've been using the kit for over a month now and my lashes are DEFINITELY longer. My right side isn't so stubby anymore. YAY! And the best part? The kit costs less than $60. (Lash Therapy is less than $20 when purchased separately.)

The second step in the kit is the Lash Definition Primer. This is a product you put on before your mascara. It has little fibers in it to help lengthen and thicken your lashes as you are waiting for them to grow. So, in the meantime, you can fake it!

Finally, the third step is the mascara, called Lash Essential Mascara. It is applied over the top of the primer. This mascara is great. It doesn't flake or run off - unless maybe you take a 3 hour nap on your face. But, really, who has time for that? Also, it doesn't make my lashes crispy and I'm not allergic to it. (I am to several others.) Holler!

So, if you catch me batting my long, natural eyelashes at you, don't be flattered. It's just because I want to SHOW THEM OFF!

ps: Interested in buying the kit? Visit our online store. Go to www.culturessalon.com/shop (In the "For Your Face" section.)

2 comments:

  1. I am loving all of these great tips. I have a question... do you give make-up lessons for 37 year old gals who still don't know how to put on make-up? And how much would that cost me? (I'm totally serious. I need help.) You can email me: gerbdonna at gmail. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. When clients schedule a makeup application session ($15-$20) we do a consultation and 'lesson' with that as we apply the makeup.

    We also do classes about makeup and other things free of charge for community, church, and school groups.

    You can read more about these options under the "Services" section.

    ReplyDelete